What’s better than a great haircut and color?
That would be a great haircut and color on a late Friday afternoon of a long weekend in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
Ah….women may be many layers deep and complex but there are some simple pleasures that this particular woman sees as worth savoring for the pure simplicity. I know these truths at this very moment:
- Pink’s Grammy-performed song, Glitter in the Air, is gorgeously lyrical, and her voice wonderfully rich
- Merlot got a very bad rap in the movie Sideways (I’m enjoying a glass this very instant)
- Vancouver is a beautiful city, and I’m looking forward to watching the Olympics opening ceremony tonight in a fun-filled sports bar
- Life is good and I’m happy to be with the best guy on the planet
- A sunset over snow-blanketed Ponderosa pine-covered mountains, well, that’s the just beginning of what promises to be a breathtaking, delightful, fresh-air filled couple of days.
- Updated 2/14: Valentine’s Day brunch with bubbly and a well-garnished Bloody Mary
What, my dear Internets, brings you happiness these days?